Tuesday, April 7, 2015

4-7-15

Blog Post of the Day:
Reflect on your resume website.


    I received a score of 66/70 which is a 94% on my resume website. I thought that this score was fairly earned and I was very happy with it. Things that I did really well were thinking to put my paragraphs into photoshop, instead of the text straight on Dreamweaver and have a good color scheme. I thought that the blue and light blue really went together. Things I wish I did differently were, have a more elegant header font and change the backgrounds of each section. Before starting this project, I wish I would have known how to do more styling on the sections, like size, background, etc. While grading, I found that some people had a really cool home page and I wish I would have thought that creatively. However, I was happy about my resume website in the end. 





No comments:

Post a Comment