Wednesday, February 18, 2015

2-18-15

Blog Post of the Day:

Copy and past these over to your blog and tell me a little about yourself. If you have a picture or two that might represent one of your answers make sure to include it.


My favorite food: mexican and pizza
Foods I'd like to avoid: tomatoes
My favorite things to learn: more volleyball skills
My favorite color: blue and green
My best friends are: my indian friends that go to another school
My favorite games to play: black ops
My favorite books: I dont like to read
My favorite movies or TV shows: the blind side
My favorite holiday: christmas
Things I do well: stay on task
Things I need to practice more: math exponets
My favorite place to go: anywhere that has good food
My favorite family activities: to go to the movies
My favorite thing to do outside: watch a movie and be with friends, go shopping
My favorite chore: I dont like chores
My least favorite chore: i still dont like chores
What I want to be when I grow up: Pharmacist 
A place I want to visit: my bedroom
My favorite part of the year: summer
My favorite part of each day: night 


No comments:

Post a Comment