Tuesday, February 10, 2015

2-10-15

Think about the quote above. What does this mean to you? How could this apply to your life? How could this apply to your school work (especially Web Design!)?  I would love to give you less work in class if it meant you were going to focus harder on the work. Do you think you would get more out of it? Would that work for you? Why or why not?

        I think this quote would not help with learning. I feel that it is necessary to do more work in order to know the material very well. Doing less work would not be enough practice for me to get used to and actually learn the topic. For example, In web design, doing this Codecademy helps a lot with memorizing the certain codes and tags. Imagine if we only did one level in code, I would forget everything! Doing more work is surprisingly better for me in class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment